12 feb. If you should be concerned with any outward symptoms after using the crisis contraceptive supplement, contact your GP or talk with a nursing assistant at a sexual health clinic.
You should talk to a nurse or doctor if:
- You might think you could be expecting
- Your following period is much more than a week late
- Your duration is smaller or lighter than usual
- You've got any unexpected or uncommon discomfort in your reduced stomach (this may be a indication of a ectopic maternity, where a fertilised egg implants outs
The crisis contraceptive tablet might connect to other medications. These generally include:
- The medicine that is herbal John’s Wort
- Some medications utilized to deal with epilepsy
- Some medications utilized to deal with HIV
- Some medications utilized to deal with tuberculosis (TB)
- Medicine such as for example omeprazole (an antacid) to help make your belly less acid
EllaOne can not be utilized if you're currently using one of these simple medications, as it can never be effective.
Levonelle may nevertheless be utilized, nevertheless the dosage might need to be increased – your pharmacist or doctor can advise about this.